Yes, I did.
88.24%
No, I did not.
11.76%
17 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Community Suggestons #1
Question 

We are asking for your feedback on the latest update of 4.0.7 of Breaworlds! Feedback is pivotal for the game's success.

To improve your game experience, we need you as the community to tell us how it is. What’s wrong, what’s right, what needs improvement. We can’t always see our blind spots and have them pointed out by our community.

If you have any suggestions about this update and what could've been better and/or any suggestions for the future, please reply to the thread below.

You can view some of what's new in this update by clicking here.

Away
Theres a bug dupe, so when you trade someone, and the person you trade is typing, and he already accept then you click accept, you will dupe the item to other person and you get the item they trade too, thats what i know, i just accidentally bug dupe, but im not use it again, i just accidentally use it once, im already trash item that i trade, and he already trash the item he trade too. idk if its work like that, but so much people already abuse it
im pretty sure it's not a bad thing but regarding to future updates mabye pull back abit on fishing cuz in recent updates iv noticed that the best way to get points (like easter eggs) have been trough fishing so mabye make it so there are more things that give points to people mabye a minigame with stages meaning like the further you get the more points you get and the harder it becomes. its just that doing 1 thing for hours is abit boring. just more varaiety would be nice Big Grin but everything else seems good and fun!
My suggestion is to add effects to every item, animation of the items where you hit or whatsoever. Buffs and such. The animations needs improvement imo.

(03-21-2024, 06:30 AM)Crunch Wrote: My suggestion is to add effects to every item, animation of the items where you hit or whatsoever. Buffs and such. The animations needs improvement imo.

What specific animations or visual effects for items and buffs would improve your Breaworlds experience?

gb whatsapp pro

Make it so you can buy Multible items at once from a Vending machine... at times its abit annoying buying something that is 1/1 for an example but you need like 10 so i have to buy them 1 by 1... would be cool if i could just buy the ammount all at once Big Grin